Mom Central Looking to Hire a Senior Manager!
Note: Although we have filled these positions, we are always looking for dynamic employees to join the Mom Central Family! Feel free to reach out if you think your experience, personality and passion, would fit in!
Would love your help- looking to hire two senior managers: one to open a New York City based office, as well as hire a senior manager at our Boston headquarters. I could use any recommendations you have, and would appreciate you sharing this opportunity with anyone in your network who may be interested.
We're looking to hire senior managers for Mom Central Consulting- a national social media marketing to moms agency. Despite last year's recession, we have experienced dramatic growth, including the launch of a Toronto-based team joining our 20 Boston-based staff.
Last year, we worked with over 150 national brand and agency clients, experienced 25% revenue growth, and expect exponential client growth this year.
Here's a brief job description:
Mom Central Consulting seeks to hire an experienced, dynamic Account Supervisor to join our fast-growing national team and lead social media and marketing campaigns with Fortune 500 brands. Ideal candidate will have 6 to 20 years of public relations, agency or marketing experience, preferably in consumer marketing. This person will help us run multiple high-profile national campaigns, lead the strategic direction of individual programs, and coordinate client pitches. Our staff is highly collaborative, energized, and passionate about our work. Salary commensurate with experience.
These full-time positions are based one in the Boston area, and one to open our New York City office. We are also open to part-time consulting from remote locations.
* Overall management of national marketing and social media campaigns with Fortune 500 brands, working closely with clients.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills to identify client needs and brainstorm program solutions.
* Develops comprehensive strategic project plans for assigned projects including resource assignments and commitment dates.
* Identifies business development and "add-on" opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
* Manages overall program budgets, as well as manages and mentors junior staff.
Please contact email@example.com if interested.
Thanks so much!