Mom Central considers you a valued professional partner! Due to how we respond to our clients’ needs and goals, we want to ensure everyone in our community understands what we expect, both of ourselves and of you when we work together.
When participating in a Mom Central program, on any social media/networking platform, we expect you to:
When participating in a campaign:
- Write professional, honest, and balanced posts that consider the objectives of the campaign
- Include thoughtful and thorough feedback (through a minimum of 200 words of original content, when blogging)
- Publish posts free of typos, incorrect grammar, non-functioning/dead links or profanity
- Include all campaign-specific information requested in posts (e.g. a link to a brand’s website, Facebook page or Twitter account)
- Act in compliance with FTC requirements which includes disclosing your relationship with Mom Central Consulting and anything you received in conjunction with the campaign using the language provided with each campaign
- Post within the specified dates and fulfill your commitment through the end of a campaign
- Notify us if you are unable to fulfill campaign requirements or no longer wish to participate
- Contact Mom Central Consulting directly if you have questions or concerns regarding the campaign
During the selection process:
- Understand that Mom Central seeks to match participants who display passion and genuine enthusiasm for different brands, products, or services with appropriate opportunities and often fill selection criteria specified by our clients (e.g. Moms of toddlers who live in New England)
- Understand that selection criteria and number of participants may vary for each program
- Understand that some opportunities will be reserved for those bloggers with the highest reach
- Disclose any conflict of interest (e.g., if you are working on a similar program for a competing brand or are a salaried employee of the brand or another Mom-focused marketing agency or community)
- Update us with any change of email, address, or other contact information
In return, you can expect Mom Central Consulting to:
- Always listen to you and respect your opinion and viewpoint
- Offer you the opportunity to participate in a variety of compelling and relevant campaigns
- Be clear about the expectations of any campaign – no surprises as to what you will be asked to do and what you will be offered in return
- Select participants fairly and objectively, with no up-front requirements (e.g., submit a post for a chance to be considered for a program)
- Provide you with product samples or promotional items to facilitate your participation and thank you for fulfilling our guidelines
- Tell you about exclusive Mom Central events and offers
- Be clear, honest and transparent at all times
- Welcome honest feedback on any campaign
We strive to always keep communication open so we can continue partnering on programs. If you have an issue or concern that prevents you from working within these guidelines for a particular program, we ask that you contact us directly to discuss a solution. Likewise, Mom Central may contact you to discuss a course of action, which may include releasing you from a particular program or from our community, if these guidelines are not respected.
We hope that you appreciate the need for these guidelines and understand why we put them in place. By clarifying our goals for working together we will be able to offer you more exciting and diverse programs. We love having you as part of the Mom Central community and look forward to working with you in the coming year—and beyond!
If you have any questions about our Campaign Participation Guidelines, please contact Stacey Smith, VP Consumer Marketing and Community, at email@example.com.
The Mom Central Team